In some instances, cruise ships must utilize a tender to transport passengers ashore if the ship is unable to dock directly. There is no additional charge for the tender service. Mobility impaired customers should be aware of possible challenges when taking the tender ashore.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- Why book with Cruises.com vs directly with cruise line?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?