In some instances, cruise ships must utilize a tender to transport passengers ashore if the ship is unable to dock directly. There is no additional charge for the tender service. Mobility impaired customers should be aware of possible challenges when taking the tender ashore.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- Carnival Cruises Past Guests
- Celebrity Cruises Past Guests
- Disney Cruise Line Past Guests
- Holland America Line Past Guests
- MSC Past Guests
- Norwegian Cruise Line Past Guests
- Princess Cruises Past Guests
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Past Guests
- Are special rates available?