Booking your flight and cruise in one package can often save you money, especially during holiday travel times or for flights that involve transfers in one or more cities. The package price will typically include the cost of any transfers/transportation to the cruise port as well.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- Are special rates available?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- Why book with Cruises.com vs directly with cruise line?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?