Similar to the airlines, cruises plan their itineraries well in advance. However, unexpected situations such as weather or mechanical difficulties may result in the cruise line changing the itinerary, or in rare cases, canceling the cruise. All cruise lines reserve the right to make changes based on the safety of their guests and crew. If an itinerary change is necessary, cruise lines may substitute another ship or port of call.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- Are special rates available?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- Why book with Cruises.com vs directly with cruise line?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?