All vessels docked in Cuba provide Wi-Fi service as part of your pre-purchased internet package. However, service may not be guaranteed at all times. Cuba has limited Wi-Fi services, although certain hotels and internet cafes may provide service for a fee.
Articles in this section
- Are there special visa requirements or documents required for travel to Cuba?
- Who can travel to Cuba?
- How do I prove compliance with OFAC requirements during my cruise?
- How much free time is available during my cruise?
- What is people-to-people travel?
- Does my medical insurance cover me while I am in Cuba?
- Are vaccines required or recommended for adults and children when traveling to Cuba?
- Can I bring my prescription medications with me to Cuba?
- Is Cuba accessible for guests with disabilities or those requiring wheelchairs?
- Can I use U.S. dollars in Cuba?