Typically, we can hold a variety of rooms, ranging from interior rooms to suites, to allow group members to choose accommodations that are best-suited to their needs and preferences.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?