You can dine with your group or on your own, and there are plenty of seating options to choose from starting with traditional dining or my time dining. You can either eat in the main dining room or choose a specialty dining venue.
- Traditional dining: If you want to dine with your group in a structured atmosphere, with the same guests and same wait staff. Your choices are:
- Early Dining (6:00 – 6:30 pm)
- Late Dining (8:00 pm).
- My Time Dining: offers seating anytime in the main dining room during open hours (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm). With this option, you arrive at your leisure and get seated at a different table each night, with different guests and waitstaff. This alternate style of dining offers flexibility, especially when traveling with children.
- Specialty Dining, you can choose from a range of specialty restaurants on the ship. This dining experience offers unique themes and cuisines such as Italian, Brazilian and Asian. Reservations are made directly with the cruise line, and a cover charge is required.
- Main dining: which is a buffet dining which features an endless number of options for breakfast, lunch or dinner.