Occupancy requirements vary by hotel and rates may be based on the number of guests per room. When making your reservation, be sure to indicate the total number of guests including adults, children and infants.
Articles in this section
- What information is required when booking a hotel?
- Can I book a hotel with my cruise reservation?
- Which credit cards are accepted for a hotel room deposit?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Do hotels charge single supplements for solo travelers?
- Can I request special room accommodations at the hotel?
- Do I need to purchase travel protection for my hotel?
- How many guests can stay in one hotel room?
- How do I receive a discounted hotel rate?
- Do hotels allow more than two guests in a room?