Most airlines offer text and email notifications for scheduled flights. Be sure that the airline has updated contact information or check with the airline directly, especially in the case of inclement weather.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- How will I be informed of any changes to my flight itinerary?