Deposit and final payment policies vary greatly among the cruise lines, and they differ depending on the cruise length, itinerary, and sailing date. During the booking process, you will be provided with a specific payment schedule based on your vacation details.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Cruises.com reservation?
- How can I get a copy of my reservation details (invoice)?
- How can I make payments on my reservation?
- What if I need to make changes to my cruise reservation?
- How do I cancel my cruise?
- How do I get my travel documents?
- What can I do via My Cruise Reservation?
- How do I book shore excursions through Cruises.com?
- When will I receive confirmation for shore excursions booked through Cruises.com?
- When will my card be charged for the "No Deposit" promotion?