We are more than happy to contact the cruise line about lower rates offered. If the rate is applicable towards your group, you will receive the adjustment. On occasion, some rates are only available with restrictions. Your Group Account Executive will provide you with applicable details.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?