Some car rental companies allow you to reserve your car rental and prepay at the time of booking. You will need a credit card to prepay your car rental. While some rental companies may allow you to pay with a debit card, you may need to present a valid credit card (in the driver's name) if a rental deposit is due at pick-up.
Articles in this section
- What is included in my car rental quote?
- What is not included in my rental car quote?
- What documents are required at pick-up?
- Where do I pick up my vehicle?
- Is my car rental booking refundable?
- Can I pre-pay for my car rental?
- How is my rental rate determined?
- When can I get the best car rental rates?
- What qualifies as a "weekend" rental?
- Is there a minimum age requirement to rent a car?