On Monday, April 1st, a construction crane fell on the Royal Caribbean's ship, Oasis of the Seas while it was being remodeled in the Bahamas. Because of the damage to the vessel, Royal Caribbean has cancelled three (3) Oasis of the Seas sailings out of Port Canaveral, Florida:
- Sunday, April 7-14, 2019: 7 night Eastern Caribbean
- Sunday, April 14-21, 2019: 7 night Eastern Caribbean
- Sunday, April 21-May 5, 2019: 14 night Transatlantic
Please note that if you were scheduled on one of these voyages:
- You will automatically be issued a full refund to your original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposits by Monday, April 8th, 2019. (Times may vary depending on your financial institution). If your card has changed, expired, or cancelled you will need to contact the financial institution where the card was issued. Refunds cannot be issued to any other card EXCEPT the original card used for payment.
- All pre-paid amenities, packages, and shore excursions will be refunded to your original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
- If you reserved air with Royal Caribbean's Air2Sea Program, you will be refunded to your original form of payment.
- If you purchased air independently, Royal Caribbean will reimburse you for non-refundable airline charge fees (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $400 per guest for International flights). Please e-mail your receipts to: RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com
- You will receive a Future Cruise Credit valued at 100% of the paid cruise fare on your cancelled sailing. Your Future Cruise Credit will be issued via email on or before Friday, April 5th, 2019.
If you have additional questions, please call a Travel Agent at 1-800-288-6006.