Updated June 7, 2019 @ 10:30 a.m.
Effective June 5th, the U.S. government imposed a series of new sanctions on Cuba prohibiting cruise ship travel to Cuba. As a result, we are replacing our calls to Havana with an alternative port to provide our guests with the best experience ashore. The following options are available for guest with 2019 Cuba cruise reservations:
- Remain on the sailing: receive US $100, per person, onboard credit – no need to call us if you are continuing with your plans to sail with us
- Move to another itinerary: receive US $50, per person, onboard credit
- Cancel booking: receive a full refund
Guests who were booked to travel on a 2020 sailing may remain on the sailing, move to another itinerary (note: no onboard credit will be offered in either case) or cancel and receive a full refund. Revised itineraries will be posted in the next 24 hours.
If you are booked on a Cuba itinerary and would like to change to another itinerary or cancel, please contact us by date below to indicate desired option.
- June 8, 2109................ Please contact by June 7th
- June 17 & 22, 2019........Please contact by June 8th
- July 2019 Sailings..........Please contact by June 13th
- August-December 2019..Please contact by June 19th
- 2020 Sailings................Please contact by June 26th
2019 revised itineraries that previously included Havana.
We are prioritizing servicing guests that are traveling in the next few weeks. To avoid a long wait time, we kindly ask our guests traveling in August and beyond to contact us after Wednesday of next week.
We sincerely apologize to our guests for this unexpected change and thank them for their understanding. We look forward to welcoming them onboard a Carnival cruise in the near future.