In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
UPDATE: July 7, 2020
- All San Francisco sailings through 2020
- All Carnival Splendor sailings through and including September 17, 2020
- All Carnival Spirit Alaska, Hawaii, & Trans-Pacific sailings through and including October 6, 2020
- All Carnival Sunrise sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- All Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
- All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including November 1, 2020
- All Mardi Gras from Pt. Canaveral sailings November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021
- All Carnival Magic from Miami and Barcelona sailings March 13, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
- All Other Ships sailings through and including September 30, 2020
Whichever option selected, it will apply to all guests on the reservation.
Regardless of the option you choose, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
If a selection is not made by May 31, 2021 a 100% Future Cruise Credit equal to the amount of cancellation penalties on your original booking will be automatically applied.
Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on these voyages and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.
Refund Requests - If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, the request needs to be made by December 31, 2020. Please chat with us or call for more details. *Note: refunds take 90 days to process.