While we continue to work with government and port authorities to finalize the plan for our return to cruising, Princess is extending its pause of cruise vacations sailing:
- In Japan on Diamond Princess through November 8, 2021 due to international travel restrictions.
- Australia/New Zealand into late January 2022
- 2021/2022 South America and Antarctica Program
- 2022 World Cruise
Cruises affected by this pause in operation include these sailings:
- Caribbean Princess® – 7-day Western and Eastern Caribbean cruises as well as 14-day Caribbean Islander
- Enchanted Princess® – 7-day Mediterranean & Adriatic, 7-day Western Mediterranean, and 14-day Western Mediterranean & Adriatic Medley
- Ruby Princess® – 7-day Classic California Coast, 7-day Mexican Riviera, and 5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway sailings
- Diamond Princess® - Japan sailings
- Island Princess® - World Cruise 2022
- Coral Princess® - January 17
- Royal Princess® - March 9
- Sapphire Princess® - April 29
Guests will have either 2 or 3 options depending on availability and cruises cancelled. Here are the options:
- Transfer to equivalent cruise in 2022: Guest can elect to have their booking transferred to the same cruise next year in 2022 with the added benefit of price protection, since we will maintain the 2021 price. This option is available whether a guest has already paid in full or is just deposited for their booking.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC): Guest can choose to accept a FCC equivalent to 100% of the cruise fare paid plus an additional non-refundable bonus FCC equal to 10% of the cruise fare paid (minimum $25 USD*). FCCs can be used on any cruises booked by and sailing by December 31, 2022. FCC's CAN be used toward a deposit.
- Refund: Guest can choose to receive a refund of monies paid toward the booking to the original form of payment.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.