Azamara has made the difficult decision to replace many sailings between September 2021 – May 2022 due to the ongoing complexities of cruise operations which leaves no choice but to cancel Azamara Pursuit voyages until January 2022.
Our return to service voyages will now start with the following dates:
- Azamara Pursuit: January 3, 2022. Unfortunately, Pursuit’s sailings are cancelled through the end of the year. She will resume sailing in South Africa on January 3, 2022. She will finish the Africa voyages and then head back to the Mediterranean arriving in Lisbon, Portugal at the end of March.
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30, 2023.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: You can opt to move your existing booking, protecting the original cruise fare & promotion, to a sailing next year of the same itinerary type [aka “product”], sailing length, and stateroom category, but within 4- weeks before or 4 weeks after the departure date of their original cruise. Opt-in deadline for protection of your original cruise fare and promotion under Lift & Shift is March 11, 2021.
- Option 3: Refund: you have until September 30, 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.
If you have booked Shore Excursions through Azamara, you can opt to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Shore Excursion purchases on the reservation.
- If you have opted for a cruise fare refund or for Lift and Shift, you are not eligible for this Voyage Planner Onboard Credit offer.
- This offer does not apply to other pre-purchased amenities and packages – like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara Upgrade, which will be automatically refunded.
- If you have independent arrangements, we suggest you cancel them directly with your travel advisor or service provider who can give you additional guidance.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.