As of March 14, 2020 cruise lines have temporarily suspended operations for approximately 30 days. You can review your refund options and submit your preference by visiting: Take Action on a Cancelled Sailing.
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- Anticipated service hold times
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?
- Can I cancel if my itinerary is impacted?
- Should I cancel my cruise?
- Official Health Websites
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Statement