Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail and get a future cruise credit valid to book by April 30, 2022 and sail by September 30, 2022. For cruises booked on or before May 31, 2021.
Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30th, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through May 31st, 2021, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit is valid to book by April 30th, 2022 and sail by September 30th, 2022.
As of May 6th, 2020 we have also added the new "Best Price Guarantee" option outlined below.
- Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
What you need to know
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before May 31th, 2021, that set sail on or before April 30th, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits are valid to book by April 30th, 2022 and sail by September 30th, 2022.
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Need to change or cancel your cruise?
- If you need to change or cancel your cruise, please contact us by phone or chat.
Assistance for Positive COVID-19 Case: Protection Policy (NEW 05/03)
NEW information regarding compensation that will be offered to guests who are directly impacted by a positive COVID-19 case either leading up to or during his/her cruise vacation. At no additional cost, the below assistance is applicable to guests sailing on or before October 31, 2021 to instill additional reassurance when choosing a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation.
- 100% cruise fare refund for the guest, and their traveling party, if any test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal.
- Pro-rated cruise fare refund for anyone who has their cruise cut short because of a positive COVID-19 test or being suspected of having COVID-19 during the cruise.
- If a guest tests positive for COVID-19 during his/her cruise, Royal Caribbean will cover the costs associated with COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard, any required land-based quarantine, and travel home for the impacted individual and their traveling party.
- As a reminder, a traveling party refers to a guest’s family members living with them in the same household, as well as traveling companions assigned to his/her stateroom on the cruise.