Cruise with Confidence
We have enhanced the temporary policy updates that we made on March 6 as part of our Cruise with Confidence program, offering you peace of mind when booking your summer cruise or cruisetour vacation during the evolving situation with the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
Cruises sailing May 11, 2020 through July 31, 2020
- Princess plans to resume Cruise Operations on May 11, 2020.
- Cruise with Confidence is extended to cruises sailing through July 31, 2020 (previously May 31, 2020).
- On these cruises, you can now cancel your vacation up to 48 hours before sailing (previously 72 hours).
- You will continue to receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the amount of your cancellation fee.
- We have expired the previously published policy which gave you an Onboard Credit (OBC) if you did not cancel your bookings on cruises or cruisetours for departures between May 11, 2020 and May 31, 2020.
- The previously published March 31st cancellation deadline for April and May sailings is eliminated.
- The previously published 60-day final payment date for June sailings remains in place. Beginning with July sailings the final payment date returns to our published policy.
Cruises sailing August 1, 2020 through October 15, 2020
- If you’ve booked by April 30, 2020 on these cruises, you can now cancel your vacation up to 30 days before sailing.
- You will continue to receive a Future Cruise Credit for the amount of your cancellation fee.
The Fine Print remains unchanged
Future Cruise Credits (FCC) are non-refundable. To be eligible for these revised cancellation terms, bookings must be made on any cruise departing by December 31, 2021.
The FCC does not have to be used on the same product that was cancelled. The FCC cannot be used on the same sailing as the original booking.
FCCs will automatically be applied to your Captain’s Circle profile on the bookings cancelled in this time frame. Note, FCCs will not be available instantly and may take up to 8 weeks to be processed.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time