We have received the following information from MSC Cruises:
As MSC Cruises continues following the guidance of governments and health authorities across the world always prioritizing the health and safety of our guests and crew.
MSC temporarily suspended operations of their vessels embarking from:
- Sailings from the U.S. to the Caribbean and The Bahamas : We have made the difficult decision to extend our temporary halt of operations for all Caribbean and Bahamas cruises, including sailings on MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Armonia, through to and including December 31, 2020.
- Sailings from the Mediterranean and Far East : For all cruises departing from the Mediterranean and Far East, MSC Cruises is also canceling sailings through to and including November 30, 2020, with the exception of MSC Grandiosa and MSC Magnifica, sailing in the Mediterranean with guests from Schengen countries only.
- USA guests: MSC Grandiosa and MSC Magnifica Canceled sailings: MSC Grandiosa is now on her seventh consecutive 7-night cruise in the Western Mediterranean and MSC Magnifica is set to restart on October 19. While we have resumed these sailings, with booking conditions and travel restrictions varying by region, for this initial phase of the restart of operations we continue to only welcome guests who are residents in Schengen countries.
Therefore, for guests booked through MSC Cruises USA we are also cancelling bookings on the following cruises:
- MSC Grandiosa sailings through December 20, 2020
- MSC Magnifica sailings through December 18, 2020
For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations have 2 choices.
- Option 1 is to receive Future Cruise Voucher valued at 125% of the fare paid to MSC (automatic option that requires no action from you)
- Option 2 is to choose a full refund.
If you want the lesser value in a refund please call us to process. Selection is final and cannot be changed once submitted. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.