MSC Cruises has made the difficult decision to confirm the cancellation of existing U.S.-based sailings while discussions are finalized regarding return to sailing. The decision will affect the schedules of the MSC Divina scheduled to sail from Port Canaveral, as well as the MSC Meraviglia and MSC Armonia scheduled to sail from PortMiami.
- MSC Armonia out of PortMiami from July 1, 2021 - October 24, 2021
- MSC Divina out of Port Canaveral: July 1, 2021 - September 15, 2021
- MSC Meraviglia out of PortMiami from July 1, 2021 - September 17, 2021
This includes the cancellation of the following cruises:
- MSC Fantasia Cruises with departures through October 31, 2021
- MSC Grandiosa cruises with departures from July 3, 2021 - July 14, 2021
- MSC Magnifica cruises with departures from July 4, 2021 - July 14, 2021
- MSC Orchestra cruises with departures from July 4, 2021 - July 15, 2021
- MSC Seaside cruises with departures from July 2, 2021 - August 4, 2021
- MSC Splendida cruises with departures from July 3, 2021 - July 15, 2021
Cruises that have remained cancelled:
- MSC Bellissima cancelled March 14, 2020 - December 7, 2021
- MSC Lirica cancelled March 14, 2020 - March 14, 2022
- MSC Musica cancelled March 16, 2020 - October 19, 2021
- MSC Opera cancelled March 10, 2020 - October 23, 2021
- MSC Poesia cancelled March 22, 2020 - November 27, 2021
- MSC Preziosa cancelled March 14, 2020 - September 22, 2021
- MSC Seaview cancelled March 19, 2020 - September 12, 2021
- MSC Sinfonia cancelled March 13, 2020 - November 13, 2021
- MSC Virtuosa cancelled April 16, 2021 - September 21, 2021
For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations have 2 choices.
- Already paid for their cruise in full, MSC Cruises USA will automatically provide a 100% Future Cruise Credit of the original cruise fare paid to be used on a sailing on or before April 30, 2022 for cruises booked by December 31, 2021. Also up to $200 onboard credit, depending on the length of the original cruise
- Not paid in full & are outside of final payment window, will automatically provide a Future Cruise Credit for the value of their deposit PLUS 25% of the original cruise fare, excluding government fees and taxes, to be used toward a sailing on or before April 30, 2022 and booked by December 31, 2021.
If you want the lesser value in a refund please call us to process. Selection is final and cannot be changed once submitted. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.