Celebrity Cruises will now be suspending global operations for all sailings departing on or before August 01, 2021 (excluding recent Celebrity Millennium St. Maarten and Celebrity Apex Greece itineraries).
The following Sailings have been cancelled:
- Celebrity Summit® cruises to Alaska departing August 28 - September 11, 2021
- Celebrity Flora® and Celebrity Xpedition® cruises departing August 1 – 29, 2021
- Celebrity Solstice® sailings departing January 2, 2022 through April 24, 2022
- Celebrity Infinity® sailings departing December 13, 2021 through April 2, 2022
- Celebrity Reflection® sailings departing August 11 – October 22, 2021
- Celebrity Silhouette® sailings to Europe departing November 1, 2021
- Celebrity Eclipse® sailings departing January 3, 2022 through April 17, 2022.
In the most recent update Celebrity is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before April 30, 2021 on sailings through September 20, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before August 3, 2021. Move to a qualifying cruise next year on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category, and sailing +/- 2 weeks from original sail date.
- Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please chat with us or call for more details by July 31, 2021. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.