The safety, security and well-being of our guests, crew and communities we visit is our number one priority.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus situation and the global health environment. With COVID-19 continuing to impact communities and ports around the globe, we have extended our voluntary temporary suspension of voyages to include all cruises departing through March 2021 on Seven Seas Splendor™, Seven Seas Explorer®, Seven Seas Voyager® and Seven Seas Navigator®, as well as the previously suspended cruises departing though April 2021 aboard Seven Seas Mariner®
Option 1 Paid in Full: Automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit worth 125% of the cruise fare paid.
- Future Cruise Credit will be issued automatically and may be applied to any voyage on Oceania Cruises anywhere in the world through December 31, 2022 that is booked by December 2, 2021.
- This Future Cruise Credit will automatically be processed to your Oceania Club profile after December 16, 2020 and may be applied to any voyage on Oceania Cruises anywhere in the world through December 31, 2022.
- Ancillary items and packages, etc. purchased through us will be automatically refunded.
- Any travel protection purchased through us will also be refunded.
- Guests who have previously opted to cancel under the Travelers Assurance Program do not qualify for this offer.
Option 2 Not Paid in Full: Guests who are under deposit and does NOT have full and final payment applied, will receive a full (100%) refund of all funds that have been applied to your reservation.
- Refunds must be requested no later than close of business on December 16, 2020.
- Please allow up to 90 days for refunds to be processed.