Carnival's Future Cruise Credit (FCC) is credit that you can use for your next Carnival cruise. Instead of getting the amount refunded to your credit card, you may be issued a certificate you can use towards your next Carnival sailing. You can redeem any FCC by calling us.
Future Cruise Credits (FCCs) issued as a result of a cancelled sailing due to current events:
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- If you have been impacted by suspension of cruise line operations, your future cruise credit must be redeemed by 3/31/2022 and sail by 9/30/2023.
General Carnival Future Cruise Credit (FCC) FAQs:
- When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- Your FCC should be applied to your Carnival account immediately upon cancellation.
- What if the cruise you booked with future cruise credit is cancelled?
- If the cruise you booked with future cruise credit is canceled, the full amount may again be refunded in the form of an FCC, and the expiration dates may be adjusted accordingly.
- Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- If there is a delay in getting your FCC you simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
- Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- The FCC is non-transferable, cannot be used as a deposit or applied to a chartered sailing and has no cash value.
- What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. The FCC may only be used toward the cruise fare of one (1) booking in the same currency in which the above voyage was originally paid and cannot be used for taxes, fees & port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, onboard charges or gratuities. Alternatively, any unused portion of the FCC will be forfeited.
Standard Issue Carnival Future Cruise Credits (FCCs):
- If you book an Early Saver fare, that deposit is non-refundable at any time after the booking is made and cancellations that occur prior to the final payment due date will receive a non-refundable and non-transferable future cruise credit (FCC) in US dollars.
- The future cruise credit must be used on a new booking made within 12 months from the date of cancellation and can only be applied to your cruise fare.
For all the latest tips and tricks of cruising be sure to check out the Cruises.com Blog!
Unlock big savings up to 30% off + more on Carnival sailings with Cruises.com with all the cruise line offers and more. Cruises.com gives you exclusive bonus offers for free with every booking. Book your next Carnival Cruise and combine your VIFP loyalty benefits, plus our exclusive offer!
Call us at 800-288-6006 if you need help finding the perfect cruise.