Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them.
This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- The FCC will not be applied instantaneously and we ask that you please be patient and allow approximately 60 days to process your FCC.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- Absolutely, simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Future Cruise Credit must be applied to the cruise fare and cannot be used for the deposit.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- Future Cruise Credits (FCC) are non-refundable and non-transferable and must be used on a booking
made before May 1, 2022 for any cruise departing by May 1, 2022.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the amount of your credit is greater than the cruise fare of your new booking, you
can apply the remaining FCC balance on additional future bookings. You just need to use it
before the expiration date of May 1, 2022.