The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with Cruises.com. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers.
Call us at 800-811-3877 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Great news! Regent Cruise ships will be back in the water starting late August! We are your resource for the most up to date information around vaccination & testing requirements, whether you will need a mask, taking shore excursions, and health & safety measurements taken by the cruise line.
Regent Health & Safety FAQs
Am I required to test for Covid prior to traveling?
For Sailings Embarking Prior To March 1, 2022: all guests will undergo pier-side COVID-19 testing prior to embarkation.
- Additionally, it is strongly recommend that all guests consult with local government websites to determine the country-specific information for your port of embarkation as many countries require a negative COVID-19 PCR test that is not older than 48 or 72 hours prior to arrival in-country.
- Even if the country where your cruise embarks does not require a negative Covid-19 PCR test for entry, Regent Seven Seas Cruises strongly recommends you obtain a PCR test not more than 72 hours prior to embarkation.
- If a PCR test is not readily available, then we encourage guests to at a minimum take a laboratory administered COVID-19 Antigen test not more than 72 hours prior to embarkation.
- Guests that fail to test prior to departure or cannot provide proof of a negative laboratory supplied test result and subsequently test positive for COVID-19 upon embarkation will not be reimbursed for quarantine or return embarkation arrangements.
For Sailings Embarking After March 1, 2022: all guests will need to arrive at the embarkation terminal with a negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test result from a third-party verified laboratory or pharmacy, taken within 48 hours of arriving to the terminal for cruises beginning in a U.S. port or within 72 hours for all other cruises
- All guests must provide proof of a negative test result at embarkation in a digital or printed format.
- Guests not in possession of a negative, third-party Covid-19 test result will not be allowed to embark for the voyage.
- Test result documentation must be provided in English and must include the following information:
- Your name, which should match the name on your travel documents
- Your date of birth
- The result of the test
- The date the test sample was collected
- The name of the test provider
- Confirmation of the type of test provided
- Regent has partnered with Inspire Diagnostics to provide a proctored, in-home antigen testing. Order your test: Antigen Test Kit: $40 USD, PCR Test Kit: $95 USD
Do I need a Vaccine to travel on a Regent Cruise?
All guests and crew must be fully vaccinated, at least 2 weeks prior to embarkation, in order to board.
- Guest will need to provide proof of vaccination as provided to them at the time of their vacation.
- Regent’s protocols and requirements will evolve to follow the science to make determinations on required as we get closer to sailing dates.
We do not collect vaccination cards or store proof of vaccination. Those cruise lines that have vaccine requirements to cruise will likely ask for proof at the time of boarding.
Do I need to wear a mask?
The health and safety of our guests, crew and communities we visit is our number one priority. At this time, face coverings are required for all crew and we require that guests, and will continue to be updated as protocols evolve and change.
- Wear face coverings onboard while indoors, except when actively eating or drinking or when in their suite.
- Wear face coverings whenever a crewmember is present in their suite.
- Wear face coverings outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Adhere to local regulations when visiting ports of call.
- Our face covering policy is mandatory and will be strictly enforced.
Can I explore on my own while in port?
Delivering the best experience for guests is always a top priority, and after working closely with destination partners, Regent anticipates that guests will be free to explore certain ports of call on their own. Please keep in mind that this is largely dependent on the local health authorities and the evolving regulations, which are subject to change.
It is highly recommend to take company organized shore excursions as a more controlled environment for you to enjoy your time in each of the destinations.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.
Get your choice of a FREE bonus offer when you book with Cruises.com instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits. Book online or call 800-288-6006.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.