Enjoy peace of mind when booking your Disney cruise with these temporary modifications that let you adjust your sail date or receive a full refund should the need arise.
- Final Payment: For sailings through September 30, 2022, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing.
- Cancellation Fee Schedule: For sailings through September 30, 2022, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed.
- Cruise Date Flexibility: For any sailings booked by May 31, 2022 scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2022, you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
- Flexible Refund Policy: Within 14 days of the sailing, booked Guests with COVID-19-related health concerns (symptoms or exposure) can receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
- For sailings through September 30, 2022, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories.
Cancellation Fee Schedule
- For sailings through September 30, 2022, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed from beginning as early as 119 days prior to sailing to beginning 59 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in non-Suite and non-Concierge categories.
- For Guests booked in Suite and Concierge categories, and Guests booked on the June 9, 2022 Disney Wish Maiden Voyage, cancellation fees in excess of the deposit amount will temporarily begin at 59 days prior to sailing.
- Reservations for Inside, Outside and Verandah Categories with Restrictions remain non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2022 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to May 31, 2023. Standard prevailing rates will apply. Future cruise credits cannot be applied to the Disney Wish maiden voyage, setting sail on June 9, 2022.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, cancellation fees will be the greater of: a) cancellation fees that would have been applicable to the original sail date; or b) cancellation fees applicable to the new sail date.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Flexible Refund Policy
- Within 14 days prior to embarkation, Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios may change their sail date, under the following terms:
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move the sail date to a future sailing that commences prior to September 30, 2022.
- Onboard Offer Blockout Dates apply
- Future Cruise Credits are subject to select Disney Wish block-out dates
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy.
- Qualifying scenarios include Guests who:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Guests who do not wish to select a new sail date will be provided a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees in their original form of payment.
- Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios on the day of embarkation will not be able to sail and will receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.