Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Sailings Embarking now through October 31, 2023:
- Viking requires all guests and crew to be up to date in their immunization against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to travel. In order to sail with Viking, proof of COVID-19 vaccinations—including booster dose (if eligible)—must be provided at time of boarding.
- Sailings Embarking Nov. 1, 2023, or later:
- COVID vaccination is recommended but not required
- Some countries visited may have vaccine requirements for entry and it’s a guest responsibility to verify before travel
- Viking recommends that vaccinated guests should still bring their proof of vaccination when they travel
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Viking highly recommends, but no longer requires, a pre-departure COVID-19 test—unless one is required by the destination.
The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with Cruises.com. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers.
Call us at 800-811-3877 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.