Safety at Heart Protocols
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Paul Gauguin Cruises will no longer require COVID-19 pre-embarkation testing.
Can I sail without a Covid-19 vaccine?
- All guests are required to have completed a full vaccination program.
- Children from 1 to 11 are not required to be vaccinated, but it is recommended.
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Do I need to wear a mask?
Paul Gauguin require guests must utilize provided safety kits and wear a mask while outside of cabin.
- Wearing a mask is recommended for guests but it’s mandatory that crew wear a mask or visor while around guests
Can I get off the ship at port?
The ship tender will be disinfected and passengers will observe reinforced health instructions: social distancing, wearing a mask, barrier gestures, hand disinfection and temperature measurement in order to reboard The Gauguin.
- These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.
The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with Cruises.com. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers.
Call us at 800-811-3877 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.