Book smart and get your choice of a FREE bonus offer when you book with Cruises.com instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Book online at Cruises.com or call 800-288-6006 today.
Disney Cruise Line is back in the ocean and currently sailing with its newest ship, Disney Wish, set to make her maiden voyage in July 2022.
- Disney Dream - Currently Sailing
- Disney Fantasy- Currently Sailing
- Disney Magic - Currently Sailing
- Disney Wonder - Currently Sailing
- Disney Wish - maiden voyage sailing July 2022
If you were affected by a previous cancellation, guests who have paid their reservation in full have the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund.
- The credit has automatically been added to the account and can be applied as a payment option when booking a new reservation online.
- The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied.
- If the guest is not able to use the FCC, they will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings.
- Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.
- Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
- Guests on the initial Disney Wish maiden voyage have been automatically shifted to a new sail date of July 14 at a 50% discount. If you are unable to move to the new sail date, you will have the option of either a 50% discount on a future cruise departing by December 31, 2023, with any originally paid funds converted to a Future Cruise Credit, or a full refund.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.