Cruise Planning & Tips - Book your Cruise the Smart Way
Book what you want, how you want, when you want - 24/7 online or with our Travel Experts
Choosing your cruise
- What is the cheapest month of the year to go on a cruise?
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- Why is it smart to book with Cruises.com instead of with the cruise line?
- When is the best time of year to take a cruise?
- Do cruise prices and rates vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
Selecting your room
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- What should I consider when choosing a room on my cruise?
- What is a guarantee room on a cruise?
- Can I make changes to a guarantee room on my cruise?
- Can I book multiple staterooms or cabins online?
- Do all guests in a room pay the same cruise fare?
Flights and Transfers
- Should I arrive at the port city prior to the day of sailing?
- How far in advance should I book my flights for my cruise?
- Should I book my flights when I book my cruise?
- Is it cheaper to book flights with my cruise?
- How will I be informed of changes to my flight itinerary if I booked my flight with my cruise?
- What should I do if my flight ahead of my cruise is delayed or cancelled?