The cheapest month of year to go on a cruise is typically the late summer and fall months. Cruise pricing is based on supply and demand which is why prices tend to be higher during holiday/school break periods. If you are looking for a deal and don’t want to go in late summer or fall months, cruise during some of the non-peak months listed below.
- Mid January-early February – prices tend to drop after the holiday season
- End of February – prices around Valentine’s Day tend to be higher but towards the end of the month will come down again
- Early May – after spring break and before kids are out of school for the summer prices drop in early May
- Mid to late September – after Labor Day prices trend downward for the remainder of September
- Early December – Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of the busiest weeks of the year - cruise in between the two holidays if you’re looking for lower pricing
Book smart and get your choice of a FREE bonus offer when you book with Cruises.com instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Book online at Cruises.com or call 800-288-6006 today.